In accordance with the General Data Protection Act, we hereby inform you about the use of your personal data by Smart Management when browsing our website http://www.Smart-Management.es.
Data protection information
Responsible for your data processing
Identity: Smart Management S.L. Tax ID: B-55579296
Dir. Postal: Rambla Nova 69, 4th floor, 43003 Tarragona.
Phone: (+34) 977 24 25 17
What do we process your personal data for?
In Smart Management we treat the data of our visitors and users of our website in order to:
- Respond to your requests for information or other requests using the information you provide voluntarily in the contact forms available on our website.
- Notify you electronically of changes to our legal terms and conditions.
- Respond to job applications and resume management of potential candidates who contact Smart Management using the form created for this purpose.
- We also process anonymous data about our visitors through cookies that allow us to obtain information to improve the user experience and personalize the content of the website as established in our Cookies Policy.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data provided by means of Smart Management contact forms will be kept indefinitely for the care activities, attending at all times to the rights of the users in accordance with the law.
- The data of candidates for a job in Smart Management will be kept for a maximum of two years.
- Cookies installed by Smart Management have a variable duration depending on their type and purpose as established in the Cookies Policy. The user will be able to manage, delete or block cookies using his/her internet browser.
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your acceptance of our legal terms set out on our website and your free will to contact us to request information or send your resume to Smart Management.
At any time when personal data is requested from our users and prior to sending it, you must mark the checkbox that indicates that you have read, understood and agree with our data protection policy.
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
Personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
- Any user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them in Smart Management.
- They have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, they may request a restriction on the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Smart Management will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or exercising or defending possible claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can manage your registrations and cancellations of the Smart Management services to which you are subscribed using the electronic systems enabled for each of the communication channels.
You can also exercise your rights by written request by post or e-mail, attaching a photocopy of your ID card to the addresses indicated in the section “Responsible for processing your data”.
How can you make a complaint?
Data subjects may address their complaints to the Data Protection Authorities if their rights are infringed in the way Smart Management treats their personal data.
To do so, please contact the Data Protection Agency at C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid Tel. +34 913 996 200
How do we protect your data?
Smart Management has taken a series of security measures to adequately protect the information it works with that contains personal data.
All data stored in Smart Management is protected by physical, technical and organizational measures to restrict access to information to only authorized personnel and companies, guaranteeing its integrity, availability and confidentiality.
The user must responsibly monitor and limit access to any password available to him/her for using Smart Management services and modify it periodically to avoid misuse.